After communicating with the committee it has been decided to suspend band practice until next term to reduce the risk of spreading or contracting coronavirus.
Therefore, as it now stands, band will return on Friday April 17th to practice for the ANZAC service at the Village Glen (should it not be cancelled). Then the following week is ANZAC Day on Saturday 25th, should it, too, not be cancelled.
This decision, by the committee, has not been taken lightly because we all know how much everyone enjoys band rehearsals but the health and safety of band members must be our priority.
In the meantime, please keep practicing and stay safe. I will keep you informed if there are any further developments.